Whether you run a retail store, a restaurant or home-based business, there is a terminal that is right for you. Browse the features of the following terminals and find the one that suits your needs best. You will only find the highest quality point-of-sale credit card processing equipment here. If you need assistance deciding on which terminal is right for you, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Below is just a small sampling of the credit card terminals we offer. Please call 860-683-4201 for more information.
The T7Plus delivers more - with peripheral acceptance of contactless RF cards and fobs. With its 35 or 19-key configuration, it initiates daily functions and transactions with one simple step. The T7Plus utilizes the SureLoad printer which allows simple paper roll replacement - paper rolls can be dropped in place without time-consuming feeding through slots and rollers. The printer also supports longer paper rolls for fewer paper changes.
Keypad - Elastomeric: 35 keys; water splash-resistant; 19 key, 3 soft key (optional)
- Backlit: 2 lines x 20 characters (standard)
- Backlit: 4 lines x 20 characters (optional)
- Magnetic stripe: Tracks 1, 2 standard, Tracks 1, 2, 3 (optional)
- Chip card: Non-captive, ISO 7816, 4 SAM sockets
- Modem: 2400bps (standard), PIN pad port: Singular
- SureLoad clamshell design, drop-in loading, thermal technology, 384 dots per line
- Paper roll: 2.25" (standard), 3" (optional); 57mm x 80mm
Memory - RAM: 1MB, RAM backup: 5-year battery, EPROM: 82KB
- AC: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, DC: 12V, 1mA
- Physical: Intrusion detection, Key management: 12 master/session keys 0r 1 DUKPT; Visa PED approved
Footprint - 10 in x 5.18 in x 2.5 in
Weight - 1.5 lbs/.68 kb approximate
VeriFone Vx 510 Dual Com 6Mb
The compact Vx510 quickly processes card payments. Designed with an instantly intuitive ATM-style interface, large backlit display, ergonomic keys and bold menu prompts, the VX 510 makes usage a breeze. And its compact size helps keep your countertop clutter free. Complete with multimerchant capabilities and a built-in PCI PED approved PIN pad, the Vx 510 is a small merchant's most productive tool.
Countertop Terminal, Dual Comm, Credit, Debit, Multi Application
- 6 MB
- Dual Communication (Ethernet and Dial)
- PCI Compliant
- Supports multiple applications
$225 plus shipping
Other models available