Raise the Roof on Sales with Marketing AutomationJan62020
Business Owners Say . . .
Their return on investment (ROI) is much greater using Marketing Automation, and they see increased sales from their Marketing campaigns.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing Automation refers to software platforms and technologies designed for Businesses and Organizations to more effectively market on multiple online channels and automate repetitive tasks.
Marketing Automation doesn’t mean your online Marketing is processed from start to finish automatically. What Marketing Automation IS - is software that makes it easier to compose, segment, schedule, prioritize, execute, and statistically track your campaigns.
Marketing automation offers an easy way to find out more about your audience so you can create targeted, personalized campaigns that are more likely to get the results you’re seeking. You can build a view of what works and what doesn’t work – then learn how to tweak it.
What is a Marketing Campaign?
A Marketing Campaign is a promotion created to reach a specific goal with a beginning and an end date. The most important part of creating a campaign is defining a clear and concise goal, which can be as simple as increasing your revenue or donations for a particular month. The more specific your goal – the greater your chance of achieving it.
Benefits of Marketing Automation for Small Businesses include:
- Improved Lead Management and Nurturing
- Measurable Results
- Enhanced Targeting and Personalization
- Seamless Campaign Execution and Tracking
- Increased Efficiency and Productivity
Tips for Successful Marketing Automation:
- Outline your Goals in advance.
- Connect your Online Activities (Email and Social Media) with the long-term aim of creating an automated environment.
- Create client/customer Profiles and Personalize automated messages to your ideal customers.
- Use progressive Profiling to get to know your customers and build a database of qualified leads.
- Create and send out Consistent Quality Content to ensure your Marketing Automation strategy delivers.
Email Marketing Automation isn’t Just for Big Companies:
- Powerful, yet simple tools help you develop more efficient and strategic Email marketing techniques in less time.
- The best results come from sending the right message to the right people at the right time - automatically.
- Send a single welcome Email, or an automated Email series that nurtures leads.
- Get more value out of each Email with action blocks that encourage subscribers to buy or donate.
- Quickly build your List, then nurture leads with an automated Email series with targeted messages to specific contacts.
- Easily add Ecommerce product blocks directly into your Emails.
- Send automated Emails to first-time customers and those with abandoned shopping carts.
- Automatically send Birthday or Anniversary Email.
- Send a Coupon to reward loyalty to your Business.
- Automate your Email marketing without losing the personal touch of your Business.
5 Reasons to Start Using Marketing Automation:
- You’re short on time.
- You’re having trouble sticking to a schedule.
- You’re having trouble turning new contacts into paying customers.
- You’ve lost touch with existing contacts.
- You want to reward loyal customers.
Would You Like to Drive more Sales or Donations in Less Time with Easy-to-Use Tools?
Get started today with a 60 day free-trial offered by Constant Contact, a leader in Marketing Automation.Return