WordPress Plugin: Site KitNov202019
Site Kit is Google's official WordPress Plugin is out of beta, and now available for all WordPress sites.
This Google Plugin answers these common questions:
- How are people finding my site?
- Where can I make improvements?
- How are people using my site?
- Am I making money?
Reporting statistics all in one convenient place for:
- Search Console
- PageSpeed Insights
Active Installs: 60,000+
WordPress Version: 4.7 or higher
Easy to set up and configure key Google products, giving you authoritative and up-to-date advice on how to succeed on the web.
- Easy-to-understand stats directly on your WordPress Dashboard.
- Official stats from multiple Google tools, all in one Dashboard.
- Quick setup for multiple Google tools without having to edit the site source code.
- Metrics for your entire site and for individual posts.
- Easy-to-manage, granular permissions across WordPress and different Google products.
Supported Google Services:
- Search Console: Understand how Google Search discovers and displays your pages in Google Search. Track how many people saw your site in Search results, and what query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track goals you’ve set up for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much your site is earning you.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages perform compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with actionable.
- Tag Manager: Easily set up Tag Manager - no code editing required. Then, manage your tags in Tag Manager.
- Optimize: Use Site Kit to easily set up Optimize - no code editing required. Then, set up A/B tests in Optimize.
Review the main WordPress Dashboard on at least a weekly basis. Check stats of individual pages by navigating to the page and clicking on Site Kit in the Admin bar.
Compare the top performing pages to see how people found them. This will uncover trends, such as which topics get the most engagement on Twitter, which get the most engagement on Facebook, etc, etc.
How to Set Up this Plugin:
- Within your WordPress Admin area, search for "Site Kit" Plugin. Install and Activate.
- Click the "Start Setup" Blue button.
- When prompted, give access to your website's Google Search Console profile. Sign in to the Gmail account with access to your Search Console profile.
- Once logged in, grant permissions for Google to access the data in your Search Console profile.
- Once all respective permissions are granted, you'll receive a completion notification, then Click on "Go to my Dashboard."
- While in the Dashboard proceed with options to connect other services such as Analytics, AdSense and PageSpeed Insights. Go to Settings to view additional connection options for Optimize and Tag Manager.
- Use the Left navigation column to view and move between all of the different reporting statistical data.
Don't hesitate to ask your Web Specialist to install and configure this Plugin for you, especially if you don't feel comfortable performing that step on your own.
More to Explore:
Site Kit Plugin Download:
Google Site Kit:
Official Site Kit Website: