WordPress Plugin: Survey/Feedback Form for Your SiteJul172019
Contact Forms, Surveys & Quiz Forms Plugin
by Formidable Forms Builder for WordPress
Active Installs: 200,000+
Requires WordPress Version: 4.6 or higher
Cost: Free & Pro versions
- Build Registration forms, Calculators, Surveys, Contact forms and more.
- Comes with built-in reporting and data display.
- Create totally custom forms from scratch with an easy-to-use drag & drop form builder interface.
- View all contact form and survey entries from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Export Email data to other services such as Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, GetResponse, etc.
- Customize the submitted success message or redirect user to another page for more advanced form needs.
How-To Set Up a Survey/Feedback Question for your Site:
Sign into your WordPress site, Install and Activate the Plugin.
Locate the Formidable Plugin in the Left nav column within the Admin area.
Click “Forms” to open:
Click “Add New”:
Click “Create Form”:
Fill in the Form Name and optional Description.
In the “Add Field Here” box, Drag options located on the Left:
In the “Build” section, because this is going to be a Survey/Feedback question, a “Text” field was added. Under “Advanced” in the “Default Value” field, a Question was added:
Click “Add Fields” to include more options. When finished, Click “Submit”:
In the “Settings” area, you should configure preferences on the Left (General, Actions, Permissions, etc):
When finished, Click the “Update” blue button, located upper Right of screen.
Under “Settings” > “General”, Copy and Paste the Shortcode wherever you want it to display within your site.
To place the Shortcode in a sidebar widget, move the “Text” widget into your active widget sidebar and paste the Shortcode inside the text area of the widget:
This is how the Feedback/Survey appears in the site sidebar:
Once text is entered, and the Submit button is clicked, a submission success message appears:
Features of this Plugin are expansive, more detail is on the download page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/formidable/Return