NextScripts Plugin for Wordpress
The NextScripts plugin for WordPress automatically re-publishes blog posts to your other social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blogger, Tumblr, Delicious, Flickr, and more – with a backlink.
Allows you to substantially increase your audience reach. Available in both free and paid versions. For most users, the free version is totally adequate, however if you post to multiple social media accounts for a number of different websites, then you’ll want to go with the paid version.
The free version limits you to setting up one account per connected network, i.e. 1 Facebook account, 1 Twitter account, etc. The paid version doesn’t limit the number of accounts per each type of connected network, i.e. you can establish connections to 5 Facebook accounts, 10 Twitter, etc.
After installing, and prior to using this plugin, API keys will need to be setup for your social networks. This step may be a bit challenging if you haven’t done this before.
A few things you can do with the NextScripts plugin:
- Repost previously published content at regular intervals.
- Send out a broadcast message to publish on all of your social media accounts.
- Create custom social media messages for each post you publish on your blog.
- Ability to grab replies or comments posted on your social media networks in response to your post, and then import them into your WordPress site and publish them as post comments.
- Set the plugin to auto-generate hashtags to be used in your social media posts, based on tags you’ve applied to your content.
If you’re unsure how to install and configure WordPress plugins, send an Email to Support, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Return to Marketing Tutorials