Business Development RepresentativeDec192022
Hosting Connecticut, LLC is a website development and digital marketing company that offers all aspects of online business in one place from domain registration, website design, website hosting, digital marketing, e-commerce, merchant account setup and more. We pride ourselves in delivering ethical, top-quality services to small- and medium-sized organizations by providing custom solutions that enable businesses to make the most of their online presence.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to introduce our services to new and existing clients. A key primary focus is on prospecting businesses and helping in the determination of the appropriate mix of digital marketing services to maximize the Company’s online growth. This exceptional person needs to be genuinely passionate about delivering quality, timely service. Key traits include strong customer focus and the demeanor to develop long term client relationships. The key to success will be to identify the precise web development needs of those organizations in both the short and long term, then provide web solutions that meet their technology, timing and budgetary goals. The incumbent must be comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of internal clients and management, from top-level executives to customer service representatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Develop a strong understanding of each client’s business initiatives, internal processes and industry trends
- Interpret and present marketing solutions, identify opportunities to help prospects maximize results
- Help clients compete more effectively by offering a range of off-the-shelf and customized solutions to include the services offered such as Website Development, Digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Email marketing, etc.) and Merchant Services to name a few
- Write project proposals and contracts after consultation with project manager or programmer
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Other duties as needed
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills including conducting networking meetings, phone calls, emails, Facebook messages, etc.
- Answer pre-sales technical questions on hosting, website updates, and moving hosting websites to Hosting CT
- The desire to be good at sales, become autonomous, and close your own sales
- Ability to uphold ethical selling practices
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Positive mindset with go-getter mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software; add to and follow up on leads in the Company’s CRM program
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized, particularly using an electronic file organization system
- Position requires a minimum of a High School degree
- 2+ years of experience in project management/sales position preferably in the web or application software development industry
- Advanced Internet and MS Office (including Power Point) experience required
- Excellent outbound phone skills, personality and responsiveness which will be the foundation for success
- Proven experience representing products or services to small and large organizations.
- Pro-active team player with a mindset to be an overachiever and have a proven history of exceeding employer and team expectations
- Ability to see projects through to completion and ability to handle numerous, simultaneous tasks, projects and priorities
- Yes (Local candidates only; no relocation provided.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required. An incumbent in the role may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, neither express nor implied. Employees are “at-will” meaning either the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without notice.
Apply today! We would love to have you join our team.
HostingCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.