Digital Advertising SpecialistFeb132023
Are you a digital guru, with a broad range of skills, including SEM, paid search, digital display, social media marketing and advertising and SEO? Are you not only strategic but also analytical?
If so, read on....
Hosting Connecticut is a dynamic and growing development and advertising firm with a fun and hard-working culture. We are seeking a professional who has a proven track record in running comprehensive SEM campaigns that includes paid search, display, video, retargeting, geo-targeting, paid social, streaming, and more. Additionally, this person will support SEO efforts including keyword research and devising strategies to elevate our client’s digital exposure. This is a “hands on” position.
- Run digital advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, social platforms, etc. as well as re-targeting and display
- Develop digital proposals and SEO strategy presentations
- Manage digital advertising budgets and KPI goals
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO and SEM efforts
- Research and develop SEO/SEM best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings
- Manages the build of landing pages for each digital advertising campaign
- Assure Google Analytics and Google Ads are linked for reporting
- Conduct keyword research based on latest keyword research strategies
- Work on SEO of website pages
- Measure site traffic of clients, identify and evaluate new digital tech and optimize marketing campaigns: email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising using analytic tools
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on digital advertising experience
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills
- Proficiency in all digital media executions
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple on-going projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Skill to develop rapport with clients and the team, managing the relationship & expectations and troubleshooting conflicts as they arise
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision & mission
- Utilizes agency resources/tools appropriately and efficiently
Hosting Connecticut is a full-service advertising, marketing and development firm.
Learn more about our firm: www.hostingct.com
- Google Ad Words: 1 year (Required)
- Paid Search: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Yes (Local candidates only; no relocation provided.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required. An incumbent in the role may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, neither express nor implied. Employees are “at-will” meaning either the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without notice.
Apply today! We would love to have you join our team.
In addition, send us your resume with a cover letter and at least 3 work samples that demonstrate your ability to fulfill this role.
HostingCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.Return