7 Top Tips to Get Your Email Lists PoppingMay32021
Do you want to?
- Make more sales.
- Boost traffic.
- Grow your social media following.
You have goals for your Email marketing, and chances are you're constantly striving for better results.
Here are a few Email marketing tips you can do right now to improve the performance of your campaigns.
1) Sender Field - Keep it Simple
- Use a recognizable name so readers can easily see who the message is from.
- Keep the Sender field consistent.
- If the Sender name is not clear, the Email may go unopened.
2) Subject Line is Crucial
- Keep it short, and original.
- Make it motivating and enticing.
3) Zone In On the Reader
- Whether your message is going to 10 people or 1000 people, write for an audience of one.
- Write as though you're speaking to a singular person face-to-face.
- Fully review your content and revise until all text flows easily.
4) Always Personalize
- Use the option in your automated Email system to automatically include the first name of the subscriber.
- People like to feel they're special, not just part of a huge list of random recipients.
5) Offer Up Valuable Content
Readers want information that's going to provide value to them in some way.
They're looking for you to:
- Solve a problem.
- Enrich their lives.
- Save them money.
- Give them options.
- Learn something new.
6) Check and Re-Check
- Always send a Test email to yourself to check each link and the CTA (call-to-action).
- Confirm all links are easily visible and working properly.
- Make sure your images match the content.
7) Segmentation is Your Friend
- The more targeted the message, the better the results.
- Upon sign-up, gather as much information about subscribers as possible, without coming across as invasive.
- Segmenting your lists allows you to target readers with messages they'll open, and act upon.
Mobile-Friendly is Everything
- Make sure your Email messages are mobile responsive.
- The majority of people open email on a smartphone or tablet, so everything must display and function flawlessly.
Preview Text is Important
- Use a good lead-in phrase as a preview of the Email content.
- Include key text that will lure people to click and open your message.
Want to create email marketing campaigns like a pro?
Want free professional Email templates?
Want easy-to-use features?