2021 Twitter Business Planner – Plan for SuccessFeb152021
Have you been making the most of your tweet opportunities?
Are you not sure what your company tweet strategy should be?
Do you struggle with what you should be tweeting about?
Businesses know that social media is a good way to attract new customers and a good way to drive repeat business. If your business is looking to expand social reach and bring more Brand awareness, the new 2021 Twitter Planner is something you’ll want to be aware of.
What is the Twitter Planner?
This 108 page guide will help define how best your Brand can find their “tweet voice” and map out your tweet approach.
This helpful guide includes:
- Monthly Calendars
- Tweet Prompts
- Best Practices
Learn how to:
- Plan marketing campaigns with editable PDFs or print out hardcopies to work from.
- Align campaigns with your business objectives.
- Set and achieve campaign targets.
- Plan, track and reflect on your goals.
Twitter Post Suggestions
- Industry News
- Brand Announcements
- Memes and GIFs
- Flash Sales and Promo Codes
- Visual Content
- Blog Content
- Motivational Quotes
- Trending and Seasonal Topics
- Tips about Your Product/Service
- Tips about Your Industry
- New Product or New Feature Launch Teasers
More to Explore:
Best Brand tweets of 2020. According to Twitter, there are a few Brands that used Twitter effectively and stood out in 2020. Take a look at ways businesses used Twitter as a social tool to make their Brands memorable.Return