3 Top Marketing Strategies for Business OwnersJun82020
Did You Know?
- Over 50% of all USA based small and medium business owners go about their day-to-day without a Marketing plan.
- Deciding on a structured Marketing approach is crucial to staying within a set marketing budget.
- If a marketing plan is not set in place and reviewed at set intervals - business growth rarely happens.
Three Fundamental Marketing Strategies:
Paying for either online or offline advertising that sparks interest and traffic to your business.
Making use of audio, video or written content to advise, educate and/or inform - with the intent of motivating people to choose your business, product and/or service.
Email marketing, direct sales, trade shows, seminars, referral marketing and word-of-mouth marketing, etc.
Tweak for the Right Mix
All of the above Marketing strategies have merit – what’s important is implementing a definitive plan relevant to your specific business niche.
The “type” of Marketing is important. You’ll want to test a little bit of this and a lot of that to see which mix of advertising performs best, and brings in the growth results you’re looking for.
Decide on a Primary Marketing Strategy
You’re primary Marketing strategy will be the keystone, and the one you’ll repeat most often. Subsequent strategies will funnel back to your primary strategy.
Marketing Methods Include:
- Social Media Ads
- Search Engine Ads
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media Posting
- Affiliate Program
- Print Ads
- TV and Radio Spots
- Printed Publications
- Speaking Engagements
Don’t forget – Marketing is an Important Factor in Growing Your Business
- Determine Your Overall Business Goals.
- Define Who Your Target Market Is.
- Establish a Marketing Budget.
- Evaluate all Marketing Methods.
- Research and don't be afraid to Consult with a Marketing Expert.
If you’d like help strategizing your Marketing plan, reach out to your web specialist or contact us here at Hosting Connecticut. We’d love to help your business grow.Return