New Year More Customers? How to Get Your Plan in Place NowDec92019
With the new year almost upon us, now's the time for a fresh start and a chance to make a change.
Do you have a “grow” plan in place to keep your Business focused and on track to progress throughout the new year?
Four Things to Include in Your New Year Business Resolutions Plan:
1) Review the Past to Determine your Future
A good way to think about New Year Business resolution goals is to review the past year.
Review the areas and campaigns that were successful while identifying which things just didn’t work. Think about what you should continue and where you need to try something different.
Analyze trends by reviewing reporting statistics for all of your marketing channels. Don’t forget to analyze results from your Email marketing reports and Social media pages.
This information will prepare you to be strategic with your goals and may mean tweaking your path to reach success.
2) Write Down Achievable Goals
Set specific measurable goals. You might set goals for your business to:
- Get _________ new customers by the end of the year.
- Increase repeat customer revenue by _________% before the end of June.
- Obtain _________ new Email subscribers by the end of the year.
Make a schedule and be accountable:
- Determine Your Goals and Write Them Down
- Set Deadlines
- Plan Individual Tasks
- Set Up a Marketing Calendar
- Prepare Email marketing and Social media Content ahead of time.
- Schedule time-sensitive and seasonal Posts in each channel.
3) Try New Things
Some Business owners stay in their lane and never make the effort to try something new because they either don’t “feel comfortable” doing it, don’t “know how” to do it, or don’t know where to “start learning how” to do it.
As a Business owner – you need to step out of your comfort zone and try new things.
Your preferences may differ from your customers. They may respond best to that one thing you hate doing. Ponder that!
If you’ve been doing the same thing over and over – your audience becomes bored and immune. It’s best to follow recommendations based on research, ideas, and experiences from experts. Then change up your methods and campaigns using proven methods to meet your goals.
4) Test to See What Works
Not everything works for every Business.
If you have a unique way of running your Business and offering products and services, you may need to drill-down further to determine what will work best to meet your goals.
A/B testing is a common strategy to help you determine what works best in your Marketing efforts:
- Test Emails with differing layout and content.
- Test Landing Pages on your website.
- Test Email Sign-Up pages.
- Test One Idea at a time.
- Test Different variables.
- Continue Testing throughout the year.
- Compare Statistics to see which worked best.
Get motivated and set your business up for success!
Do more Business in the New Year with full-service automated Email Marketing.
Start a free 60-day trial - Learn More. https://bit.ly/35QcuRg