Ways to Make Your Holiday Email Campaigns JingleOct52020
Shopping habits have changed.
In the last six months - online sales have soared, compared to past years.
Online sales are projected to inflate exponentially during the upcoming holiday season.
It’s time to put the pedal-to-the-metal, increase your online efforts and use your Email Lists to their fullest potential.
According to the National Retail Federation (NRF)
“each year, about 40 percent of consumers begin their holiday shopping before Halloween.”
Things to Do Now
- If you haven’t already started – make a plan for your online holiday marketing.
- Begin creating your online marketing campaigns.
- Create a campaign now using a free professional holiday template.
- Once created, schedule all of your online marketing campaigns.
Be a Better Marketer this Holiday Season
- Plan a “theme” and carry that thread throughout all of your holiday Email campaigns.
- Make sure your email lists are segmented. Drill down and optimize each list.
- Promote your sales a few days before you think everyone else in your industry will be.
- Subscribe to competitors email lists to see what they’re doing – then determine what you can do better.
- Don't forget to bundle and up-sell in your email campaigns.
- Create product/service choices in each email campaign and be sure to include Buy buttons. Include holiday gift guide short-lists.
- Grow your list by offering a gift for those who ‘refer a friend’ to your list.
- Send last minute deals.
- Send post holiday deals.
Free Holiday Marketing 101
Download this free holiday marketing guide to help prepare you for the upcoming holiday online shopping season, offering simple strategies so your business can make the most of this important time of the year.
- How to prepare your marketing for the holidays
- How to build holiday momentum for your business
- 5 ideas for your holiday marketing campaign.
Email Marketing Plan Insights
- Reasons small business and nonprofit email marketing plans fail.
- How to take control of your tendency to procrastinate.
- How to create an email marketing plan you can stick to.
- And much more.