4 Tools that Help Small Business Do More Business OnlineMar92020
One challenge for small businesses is being found online.
Another challenge is developing marketing strategies to acquire new customers and retain existing customers.
How much time do you spend working your online marketing strategy?
Is it working for you?
Or is it hit-and-miss because you find it takes so much time bouncing between different tools and platforms?
Do you feel you’re making as much progress as you’d like?
Let’s look at several online tools your business should be using, how easy these tools are to use, and how to access all of these tools from one place:
Social Media Ads
Facebook and Instagram ads simplify the process of creating and monitoring the impact of social marketing ad campaigns. Easily create ads that generate Brand awareness, drive traffic to your website, and generate leads for your business.
Facebook and Instagram:
- Connect your account.
- Create your ad.
- Design an engaging and effective social marketing ad campaign in just a few clicks.
- Expand your reach.
- Drive website traffic and add new contacts automatically.
Social Media Posting and Monitoring
A consistent and active social media presence isn’t just a good idea for small businesses and nonprofits, in today’s buying climate - it’s essential.
Facebook and Instagram:
- Add in your text, #hashtags, @username tags, and images just as you normally would for a social post.
- Schedule your social media posts in advance.
- Measure and understand the results of your social posts.
- See your audience growth over the last 7, 30, or 90 days.
- Compare performance of multiple posts.
- Create, publish, schedule posts and engage with followers from one place.
Grow Your Local Business
Strengthen your online presence and get found by potential customers searching for goods and services locally.
- Generate a business listing profile that pops up on Google Search results and on Google Maps.
- Manage your business profile.
- View analytics and business listing performance.
- Post updates.
- Connect with customers.
Landing pages connect with new and existing customers to build excitement and peak interest. A Landing page communicates one action you want people to take, and can be used for:
- Showcase a product or service.
- Announce on-time only offers.
- Events and fundraisers.
- Special sales (holiday, seasonal, clearance).
- Surveys or contests.
- Special coupons or coupon codes.
- Saying Thank You or making special announcements.
The side benefit of a Landing page is it’s ability to capture new subscribers for your contact list. Landing Pages are fast and easy to create:
- Choose a template.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Choose images and colors.
- Decide on information you want to collect.
Use All of These Tools in One Place
Don't hop around from one platform to another. Use all of these tools in one place at Constant Contact. Test their free 60-day trial to experience how much time you can save, and how easy it is to use these Small Business Tools to get your business found online.
Constant Contact (email marketing program) offers small businesses a way to easily create, manage and monitor their social media, email marketing lists, and landing pages from one location.Return