6 Super Useful WordPress Plugins for Online MarketersMay172018
Online marketing takes time. Peripheral events that affect your online marketing efforts take time to process.
If you could use a little extra time in your week to devote to other tasks, then you may want to try out a few of the plugins we’ve listed below.
#1 : Editorial Calendar
Active Installs: 40,000+
Compose posts in advance and work when your time allows. Look ahead in the month and see when each post is scheduled to be published. Drag and drop to move posts, edit posts right in the calendar, and manage your entire Blog. Try before you install and check out all the features.
- See all of your posts and when they’ll be posted.
- Drag and drop to change your post dates.
- Manage your drafts within the drafts drawer.
- Quickedit post titles, contents, and times.
- Publish posts or manage drafts.
- Easily see the status of your posts.
- Manage posts from multiple users.
- Integrates into the Admin area seamlessly.
#2 : Broken Link Checker
Active Installs: 600,000+
Broken links and missing images may create dings against your website with search engines. It’s important to check for Broken Links every month, and correct each issue. This plugin monitors your WordPress site scanning for broken links and lets you know if any are found.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that are broken, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by Email.
- Choose to have broken links display differently in posts, so they’re easy to identify (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- Search and filter links by URL, anchor text, etc.
Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
#3 : OptinMonster
Active Installs: 600,000+
This widely used plugin is for those wanting to grow their Email list by converting site visitors into subscribers. Boasting exit-intent technology, page-level targeting, and behavior automation it’s a win-win plugin.
Forms include Pop-ups, Footer bars, Floating headers, Sidebar forms, After post forms, Welcome gates, Scroll triggered boxes and more … and all are responsive and mobile friendly.
- High converting template library (100% responsive mobile-friendly).
- 8 different types of optin forms.
- Powerful page level targeting to build a hyper-segmented email list.
- Custom user-centric output settings to target visitors, logged-in users or a mixture of both.
- Category, tag and custom controls for campaign segmenting.
- Custom analytics with Google Analytics to tell you which campaigns are converting the best.
- A/B testing that helps you eliminate guess work and make data driven decisions on what works best.
- Timed popup forms – display opt-ins after a certain time or on second pageview.
- Easy integration with over 25 different Email marketing service providers
#4 : Revive Old Post
Active Installs: 70,000+
Cost: Free and Pro versions
Recycle and revisit old content that gets buried in your site posts with this plugin. This plugin automatically shares links to your old posts to your social profiles. You can choose time between posts, use hashtags, include link backs and exclude specific categories or posts.
With the Free version of this plugin you can share your content to Twitter and Facebook. To get additional exposure with LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Xing – you’ll need the pro version.
- Share new and old posts.
- Choose the time between posts.
- Choose the number of posts to share.
- Use hashtags to focus on topics.
- Include links back to your site.
- Exclude categories.
- Exclude specific posts.
- Integrates with Google Analytics.
- Compatible with URL Shortners.
#5 : Quick and Easy FAQs
Active Installs: 10,000+
Save time by posting Frequently Asked Questions with Answers on your site, and easily update as new questions are received that will benefit your entire audience.
This plugin provides a quick and easy way add FAQs using custom post type and later on displaying those FAQs using shortcodes to your pages of choice.
- Easily add FAQs using FAQ custom post type.
- Display FAQs in simple list style.
- Display FAQs in toggle (independent form of accordion ) style.
- Settings page to change toggle style text, background and border colors.
- Custom CSS box in settings page to override default styles.
- Translation Ready
- Support for Visual Composer Plugin
#6 : Testimonial Rotator
Active Installs: 40,000+
Passively promote your services and/or products by displaying positive feedback about your company. Collect and display client / customer Testimonials, Comments and Reviews on your website with this plugin.
- Change all rotator settings in the admin
- Add testimonials to multiple rotators
- Prev/Next Buttons
- Vertical Align Testimonials based on Height
- Star Ratings
- Author information field
- Testimonial single template
- Ability to make custom templates
- Pagination in List Format
- Settings section
- Create a custom theme
- Style the CSS
- Demos, Help Videos, and Filters available