Artificial Intelligence Powers Personalized MarketingJul252022
As artificial Intelligence has started to integrate itself into all aspects of business such as sales funnels and client onboarding, marketers need to look at ways they can streamline their marketing efforts to better reach and meet customer demands.
Artificial intelligence is used by marketers to make automated decisions that are based on data collection, data analysis, audience observations, audience behavior and economic trends.
Last year alone, search inquires for artificial intelligence has increased over 130%. This is because there is an abundance of data involved with today’s modern business structure. However, instead of letting that data be stored away to never be used, companies are using data to drive marketing efforts to make more personalized interactions between the customer and their brand.
Benefits form utilizing artificial intelligence in marketing include:
- Increased campaign ROI
- Better customer relationships & personalization
- Quicker data analysis and application
- Increased marketing KPI measurement
- Faster buying conclusions of customers
So how do you integrate artificial intelligence into your companies marketing efforts? Many of the following components and methodologies make up today’s leading solutions that are helping to bridge the gap between expensive data collection and the next actionable steps with that data to spark future business.
- As it is true with any other marketing plan, it is essential that clear goals and marketing analytics are established from the beginning. Start by brainstorming areas of your business that could benefit from AI such as campaigns or day to day operations. Then develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) that will help to track the success of integration.
Data Quantity and Sources
- As we stated before, to get started with AI marketing, marketers need to already have a vast amount of data to work with. This data is exactly what allows the artificial intelligence tools to track customer trends, preferences, behaviors, and other factors that help to make AI-enabled campaigns successful. Some excellent places to find this data are your businesses client relationship management system (CRM), previous marketing campaigns, website data, google analytics, and many other locations. Marketers can also supplement various data sets with second and third-party data from companies whose sole purpose is to collect data.
Data Privacy Standards
- At the beginning when you start to use an AI platform, be sure that it will not cross the line of acceptable data use and adheres to state and federal guidelines. Be sure privacy standards are established with your company and the platform. This will help to maintain compliance and consumer trust throughout the entirety of the campaign.
7 Examples of Artificial Intelligence
- Bidding on Programmatic Media Buys
- Selecting the right message
- Granular Personalization
- Chatbots and Conversational Experiences
- Predictive Marketing Analytics
- Marketing and Monotonous Operations
- Marketing Operations Dynamic Pricing
It is important to take the time to figure out what AI platforms are right for your business and its marketing efforts. Below are some of the most used AI platforms that your business could begin to utilize today!
- Seventh Sense
- HubSpot SEO
- Evolv AI
- Albert AI
More to Explore:
- The Importance of Utilizing a CRM System for Your Business
- How to Defend Your Small Business from Cyber Security Attacks
- 4 Local Business Digital Marketing Tips