WordPress: Social Proof PluginsJun162021
What is Digital Marketing Social Proof?
According to Wikipedia:
“Social proof is a psychological and social phenomenon wherein people copy the actions of others in an attempt to undertake behavior in a given situation.”
Did You Know?
Data shows over 70% of online consumers look at a product review prior to making a purchase, and consumers are more likely to trust their peers over advertising when it comes to purchasing decisions.
Social proof can take a variety of forms such as testimonials, reviews, number of Facebook fans, or the number of newsletter subscribers. Using Social proof on websites increases conversion rates, and encourages donations, downloads, comments, or any specific goal you put into place.
Proven Social Proof Plugins
We know people are more likely to try things others are using, buying or recommending – and these particular plugins have a track record for making things easy to implement, and getting the job done.
Lets you display Social proof to the right people at the right time.
- Uses the FOMO effect by displaying real-time notifications of user activities on your site.
- Quick setup in less than 5 minutes, no code needed. All the options you need, without complicated settings.
- Proven to instantly increase conversions.
- Customize to detect specific user activity and display on your website, including purchases, donations, registrations, newsletter signups, etc.
- Automatically detects your ecommerce platform and begins to show recent customer sales and interactions.
- Create attractive notifications designed to convert. Customize the message, colors, images, and more to match the look and feel of your website.
- Built-in analytics let you easily see which pages are getting the best conversion rate, and helps you optimize content and boost conversions even further.
- Works seamlessly with WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Squarespace, and many more.
Cost: Starts at $5 per month
TrustPulse, view more: https://trustpulse.com/
- Offers separate plugins for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Easily gather social media testimonials or other powerful user-generated content for only the platforms you use.
- Supports Facebook oEmbeds
With WordPress removing support for Facebook oEmbeds, the plugin will now automatically power any Facebook embeds on your site preventing them from breaking. No developer app required.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Completely customize to adopt the look and feel of your WordPress site.
- SEO friendly, does not use iframes.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Built-in caching for fast load times.
View the demos for each social media platform to get a first-look of all the features included.
Cost: Free version, https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-facebook-feed/
Full featured versions for personal and business use start at $49 per year.
SmashBalloon, view more: https://smashballoon.com/Return